Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've decided I need more work. Hours have been getting cut lower and lower at work and it's just not enough anymore. I need another job & I need to get school set back up. It's just been one of those days, it started out so well and now I'm just feeling broken down and alone. I'm missing him more than ever, Sunday cannot come soon enough.

This alone time I've had today gave me too much of a chance to think about him being deployed in Jan. which was not a good thing. It was hitting me hard and I felt myself about to break down crying in my car during my lunch break. Zach was doing his best to comfort me over the phone but I know he's dealing with so much right now too. I'm trying to be strong for him, I don't want him to worry about me.

I feel another sleepless night coming again. Oh Sunday....I wish you could come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment