Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twenty Four

Im starting this blog because im going to need some place to write down all my feelings and...well everything while Zach is going to Iraq. So for the next year or so we'll see how this goes and what exactly happens. Hopefully it helps me feel better, pass the time while he's gone, and maybe I can find some other people going though the same thing as I am.

Well there's only 24 days left until Zach leaves for Iraq. Everyday it seems to become a little more real to me that he's leaving for a year and today it really got to me. He was suppose to come down to see me today but plans changed and I don't know when im going to get to see him again. Im really hoping I get to see him again before Christmas, if not I suppose the next time i'll get to see him is New Years Eve.  I really hope everything goes as planned and we get to spent New Years together, if not the next time i'll see him is the few days before he leaves. Wow...that really hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment