Monday, December 14, 2009

Typical Monday

Im counting the day until I get to see Zach again. Work went by slowly as usual today, and the fact that I didn't feel good wasn't helping. Still wondering if im pregnant, but it's still too soon for a test I suppose. We'll see...

The day got so much better when I got to talk to Zach. I love how he can make my day so much better so quickly. He was actaully pretty excited at the idea of me being pregnant, he was actually really happy about it. Only downside is him being deployed and missing a whole year of everything.

Off work tomorrow. Still have so much to get ready for Christmas. I've procrastinated so much, it's sad really. Also have so much to get ready for my trip with Zach before he leaves. I really need to get motivated and stop living inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment